By virtue of article 6 of Law n ° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, it is specified in this article the identity of the various stakeholders within the framework of its realization and its follow-up
The site www.liftvrac.com is published by:
LIFTVRAC SAS, whose registered office is located at the following address: 7, rue du Progrès – 44140 Geneston, and registered in the following register: RCS de Nantes – 503 240 129 00034.
Telephone: 02 40 16 76 30 / E-mail address: email@example.com. The site’s publication director is: FINANCIERE LIFTVRAC.
OVH, 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix
Kromi, 11 boulevard Ampère / Bâtiment B / 1er étage, 44470 Carquefou
The purpose of the www.liftvrac.com site is:
The site www.liftvrac.com is a website dedicated to an industrialist. It presents its various agrifood conveyors. There are details of the different models of food-processing conveyors, their compositions and their applications. You can also make requests for information, request for quotes and after-sales service on the site.
For any question or request for information concerning the site, or any report of illegal content or activities, the user can contact the publisher at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or send a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to: LIFTVRAC SAS – 7 rue du Progrès – 44140 Geneston
Terms of Service
Access and use of the site are subject to acceptance and compliance with these General Conditions of Use.
The publisher reserves the right to modify, at any time and without notice, the site and the services as well as these T & Cs, in particular to adapt to the evolutions of the site by the provision of new functionalities or the deletion or modification of existing functionalities.
The user is therefore advised to refer to the latest version of the T & Cs, available at any time on the site, before any navigation. In the event of disagreement with the T & Cs, no use of the site can be made by the user.
Access and navigation
Access to the site and its use are reserved for adults. The publisher will be entitled to request proof of the user’s age, by any means.
The publisher implements the technical solutions at its disposal to allow access to the site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It may nevertheless at any time suspend, limit or interrupt access to the site or to certain pages of this in order to carry out updates, modifications to its content or any other action deemed necessary for the proper functioning of the site.
Connection and navigation on the site www.liftvrac.com constitute unreserved acceptance of these General Conditions of Use, whatever the technical means of access and the terminals used.
These T & Cs apply, as necessary, to any variation or extension of the site on existing or future social and / or community networks.
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
- Suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet user;
- Delete any information that could disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws, or Netiquette rules;
- Suspendre le site afin de procéder à des mises à jour.
L’éditeur n’est responsable que du contenu qu’il a lui-même édité.
L’éditeur n’est pas responsable :
- En cas de problématiques ou défaillances techniques, informatiques ou de compatibilité du site avec un matériel ou logiciel quel qu’il soit ;
- Des dommages directs ou indirects, matériels ou immatériels, prévisibles ou imprévisibles résultant de l’utilisation ou des difficultés d’utilisation du site ou de ses services ;
- Des caractéristiques intrinsèques de l’Internet, notamment celles relatives au manque de fiabilité et au défaut de sécurisation des informations y circulant ;
- Des contenus ou activités illicites utilisant son site et ce, sans qu’il en ait pris dûment connaissance au sens de la Loi n° 2004-575 du 21 juin 2004 pour la confiance dans l’économie numérique et la Loi n°2004-801 du 6 août 2004 relative à la protection des personnes physiques à l’égard de traitement de données à caractère personnel.
Furthermore, the site cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information published there.
L’utilisateur est responsable :
- Protection of its equipment and data;
- The use he makes of the site or its services;
- If it does not respect the letter or the spirit of these T & Cs.
The site may contain hypertext links pointing to other websites over which www.liftvrac.com has no control. Despite the prior and regular checks carried out by the publisher, the latter declines all responsibility for the content that may be found on these sites.
The publisher authorizes the establishment of hypertext links to any page or document on its site, provided that the establishment of these links is not carried out for commercial or advertising purposes.
In addition, the prior information of the site editor is necessary before any hypertext link is set up.
Excluded from this authorization are sites disseminating information of an illicit, violent, controversial, pornographic, xenophobic nature or which may affect the sensitivity of the greatest number.
Finally, www.liftvrac.com reserves the right to have a hypertext link pointing to its site removed at any time, if the site considers it to be inconsistent with its editorial policy.
This entire site is subject to French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. All reproduction rights are reserved, including for texts, downloadable documents, iconographic and photographic representations. Reproduction of all or part of this site on any medium whatsoever is strictly prohibited without the express authorization of the site manager.
This site respects copyright. All the rights of the authors of protected works reproduced and communicated on this site are reserved. Unless authorized, any use of works other than individual and private reproduction and consultation is prohibited.
Photo Credit: Rudy Burbant, Kromi.
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
These legal notices are governed by French law. In the event of a dispute and in the absence of an amicable agreement, the dispute will be brought before the French courts in accordance with the rules of jurisdiction in force.