Our teams are mobilized and united around our 3 values:
An adaptable system to each customer
Trained employees and optimal service
A full respect of the procuts
What are the 3 key stages of our service ?
A rigorous definition of your needs
In order to rigorously define your project, a meeting takes place with one of our technical sales representatives in order to precisely define your needs and consider the optimal solution for your activity. Our sales force knows our conveyors and their advantages in detail, so you can understand the technical details. He will remain your privileged interlocutor and will come back to the benefits of systems:
- High degree of hygiene.
- A zero loss of product
- Space saving.
- Preservation of the products.
- Reduction in water and electricity consumption.
To allow you to test your products on our conveyor, you have two options :
- A test in your production line in real conditions.
- Come to visit our workshop and test your products.
The study and design of the drawings for your production lines
Our teams will accompanied you to calculate your return on investment (ROI) and the overall equipement efficiency. They are based on different quantifiable gains:
- Zero material losses and improvement of the TRS.
- Reduction and efficiency of cleaning time (water saving).
- Time saved for the maintenance team.
- Energy consumption.
During the design phase, a reflection is also carried out on the concepts of food security and reduction of MSDs (Musculoskeletal Disorders) wich also ultimately allow you to optimize your return on investment.
Our engineering department then realised a drawing the conveyor adapted to your specifications. The latter is based on your requests and also takes into account information such as :
- Your objectives: products to convey, throughput, quantity.
- The aera of your production space (in order to optimize it).
- Technical specificities to take into account. For example: the desired size of the machine, the height of lift, the need for mobility of the equipment.
The drawing of the conveyor will meet and adapt to your requirements and bring you the best of the Liftvrac technology.
Delivery, handling and after sales
Une fois le plan de votre convoyeur validé, nous lançons sa fabrication. La réception technique du convoyeur s’effectue dans notre atelier, à Geneston au sud de Nantes. Ensemble, nous effectuons une dernière fois tous les tests et contrôles qualité en vigueur avant l’expédition de la machine dans votre usine. Une fois les vérifications réalisées, nos entreprises de transport spécialisé, partenaires sûrs et fiables, garantissent le suivi en expédiant votre équipement en toute sécurité.
Our technicians come to install your new conveyor and ensure the strat-up of the machine. At the same time, they train your team in its use. The use of the Liftvrac combines simplicity and safety and the demonstration is based on 3 fundamental points:
- Starting and stopping the system.
- Disassembly and reassembly of the belt.
- The cleaning procedure.
A user manual is also supplied with each conveyor. Our aftersales service team beling reachable and can travel for specific operations.