Politique de confidentialité
DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED, AND DATA COLLECTION MODE
In accordance with the provisions of article 5 of the European regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of the data of the users of the website comply with the following principles:
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his data is collected, and for what reasons his data are collected;
- Limited purposes: data collection and processing are performed to meet one or more of the objectives set out in these general conditions of use;
- Minimisation of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper performance of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Storage of data reduced over time: data is kept for a limited duration, the user is informed of. If the shelf life cannot be communicated to the user;
- Integrity and confidentiality of data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, in accordance with the requirements of article 6 of European regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the following conditions listed:
- The user has expressly consented to the treatment;
- Processing is necessary for the proper execution of a contract;
- The treatment meets a legal obligation;
- The treatment is due to a necessity related to the safeguarding of the vital interests of the person concerned or of another natural person;
- Treatment may be explained by a necessity related to the execution of a public service mission or which is the exercise of public authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
The personal data collected on the site www.liftvrac.com are as follows:
- Name of
- First Name
- Email address
- Phone number
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site:
- When the user fills in the contact request form
- The controller will keep in its computer systems the site and under reasonable security conditions all the data collected for a period of: 1 year, unless the user requests the deletion before the expiration of This duration.
- When the personal data are recorded, the user is informed of the length of time for which his data will be kept, and when that time cannot be specified, the site editor informs him of the criteria used to determine it.
Data collection and processing meet the following purposes:
- Request for information, request for quotation, SAV, emailing
As mentioned above, www.liftvrac.com is hosted by :
SAS OVH with a capital of €10,069,020,
registered with the RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419,
having its registered office at the following address:
2 Rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix – France
Datacenter 59820 Gravelines 1
The host can be contacted at the following phone number: 1007
The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
The Data Controller
The person in charge of the processing of personal data is: Marcel scholar. It can be contacted in the following way:
- The Manager can be contacted by email at the address email@example.com
Access, modification or deletion of my data
In accordance with the Data Protection Act n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access, modify, delete and oppose data concerning you. All requests are subject to identity validation.
You can exercise this right by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
7, rue du Progrès
OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit it to third parties without the user being informed and to respect the purposes for which this data has been collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that the information and the transfer of the data transiting through the site are secure.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this results in disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
We use various cookies on the site to improve the interactivity of the site and our services:
Without them, you simply would not be able to browse www.liftvrac.com and use its various features.
They allow you to archive your browsing preferences on www.liftvrac.com and thus keep in memory the various parameters you chose during your last visit.
How long are cookies stored on your device ?
Our cookies have a limited lifespan of thirteen months after their first deposit in the user’s terminal equipment. At the end of this period, consent will be collected again.
Management or deletion of cookies
You can manage your cookies at any time via your internet browser or by clicking on the button below. It is possible to configure the latter so that it warns you each time a cookie is received. You can find more information on this in the help tab of your browser or on the CNIL website.
At no time can cookies read data from your hard drive. You can delete them from your computer at any time.